Monday 6 February 2012

Silent Waters...

I am still amazed at how fortunate I feel, to be able to be able to be a part of this amazing stable of talented authors who make up the Bandit Creek Books series.  This unique series has become an adventure; only akin to something closer to one of those things in life that is a true turning point.  At least in my life!  Sounds kind of over the top, but you would have to meet these girls I think, to see the magic that happens when we all get together.  Okay... I admit, they are my harem and I do closely protect these beauties but after all, I am their token male!  Lol.

So what really is this Bandit Creek thing? Well, to put it bluntly, Bandit Creek Books is a  collection of novellas that span the genre horizon with tales from Romance, to mysteries, to paranormal, to gay and lesbian love and of course - thrillers. I don't think there isn't anything that we don't cover in our humble little group.  Embedded into the mystical town of Bandit Creek; located in the heart of Missoula Montana, Carla Roma has created - well, the perfect town!  If you haven't already stopped by, make sure you do and see what is offered for your enjoyment. So join the crew at www.banditcreekbooks.com and find out why you may not want to miss out.

Right now we are featuring the 30 Days of Secrets.  This is an unprecedented look into the secret lives of authors as they tell some of their most intimate and closely guarded secrets. Seriously!  I'm not exaggerating!  Take a look and you'll see.  If you subscribe to the Bandit Creek Gazette, you'll also be able to keep up to date with all the BC events.

So... what is Silent Waters??  Actually, I don't believe I can tell you!  Hmmm... Nasty I know, but I think it's because I signed some kind of contract about secrecy.  You know, can't spill the beans. Okay... here is something for you to nibble on but don't tell Carla!  Silent Waters is a suspense thriller about a man Named Jake McCord who happens to keep finding women - dead ones that is!  Wouldn't be so bad if people knew who they were; they might even pay a bit more attention! But of course - as the bodies stack up, so do the stakes.

I have to forewarn you that this July 1st release will be having a 5 Bandit Rating!  When you check out our site, you will see that this is for the serious readers who aren't faint of heart. I'm sorry, it's not meant to be a feel good and cuddle by the fire with your lover type of story.   I can't wait to share this story with you but alas - we ALL have to wait!  Arghhhh.... I'll be posting my cover this Wednesday for you all to see.  Oh yeah!  Here is something that I can share with you!

Some of you might not know this, but my cover model is a very dear friend of mine.  She is my hair stylist and Colleen is in fact the same girl featured in my story and she does work at Bombshell's!  Okay... there I go again!  Yeah, Bombshells Beauty Bar is a real place and is in this book.  This salon is located in Calgary Alberta and it is loaded with a fine collection of real beauties!  Then, there is Colleen... Hmmm, she does make a man take pause. I absolutely adore this young lass but, true to her nature, she is a girl that seems to find herself in well, let's say unusual circumstances?

For now, I'll have to leave you only this little snippet for my Silent Waters release.  That is of course, unless I can convince Carla Roma to let me tantalize you all just a bit more.  Here's hoping!  Be safe friends and most of all, be well and happy.  This is not our only kick at the can but why not take the time to enjoy this ride? After all... you picked it!

Trip...

3 comments:

  1. Your cover for Silent Waters (great title by the way) is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... Lol... I kind of screwed up that reply to you Jenna, so I figured I had better do it again! Sheesh... Rookies eh? :)

    Thank you for posting your comment, I really do appreciate it! I just wanted to say how much fun it was making this cover with Colleen. I had a vision of what I wanted and it was practically haunting me. Of course with some serious inspirations from the Bandit Creek gals [which really made it extremely difficult!] I was finally able to get the image I was after. Of course - with the help of April Martinez! Creating that cover was a lot of fun but writing the story..., now THAT, was fun!

    ReplyDelete