Thursday 2 February 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome everyone to the brand new blog of Trip Williams!  I guess that would be me. :-)  I have been doing a lot of thinking about what I should, or may want to, blog about.   After all, this is really a conversation between you and me.  That said, I think that I will be starting off with letting you folks learn a little about me!

So often, I hear people saying that you need to keep your life quiet - don't say anything about who you are.  For me, I would rather that we get to know each other just a little bit.  Even though this is a little one sided, I sure don't mind sharing some of my life with you.  I figure it this way; if you get to know me better, you will understand my writing just a titch bit more and maybe, just maybe..., relate a bit to what I'm saying.  Sound fair enough?

I plan to be blogging about twice a week and yeah, I won't always be boring you with the minuscule things that I find hilarious, but you may not.  I'll be doing guest blogs, posts from things that I feel are interesting and so forth. I will try my best to NOT bore you or get engaged in any religion or politics.  Even though I can be very politically motivated and yes... quite opinionated at times. But THAT is just me being me!

So, welcome aboard and I hope you drop by, leave comments and have a good time!
Cheers!
Trip...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the fun world of blogging! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! I have a few postings up so take a gander and see what you think! Have a great night!
      Trip...

      Delete